Our services are at 8:00 am, 9:30 am and 11:00 amon Sundays. For the health and safety of our Journey Church Family, we are following all current public health guidelines for COVID and asking everyone in attendance to wear a face covering and maintain social distancing while inside our church building.
Sunday Morning Services
If you are over age 65 or have high-risk health concerns, or you feel more comfortable participating from home, we will continue to live stream our Sundays services at 8:00 am, 9:30 am and 11:00 am at Live.JourneyColorado.com.
Our Cleaning Procedures
Wands are used on all cloth surfaces between services. It has the power to disinfect in seconds, using focused LED UV-C light.
Professional Cleaning Contractor
Eliminates 99.999% of germs utilizing the disinfectant industry’s most cutting-edge technology to apply nontoxic chemistry solution—chlorine dioxide (CLO2). A neutral chlorine compound that is non-toxic, bio-friendly, eco-friendly and environmentally friendly. Read more information about ViraTech.
All surfaces are disinfected between services using non-toxic chlorine dioxide (CLO2) eliminating 99.999% of germs.
Air Filtration Systems
Touchless hand sanitizer stations, sink faucets, and soap dispensers are available throughout the building.
What to Expect
We have a plan in place to provide a safe and clean environment, including the sanitizing of chairs and surfaces between each gathering, and a mostly “touchless” experience, for all attendees. Anyone who is sick is kindly asked to remain home and worship with us online, but all others are welcome at their discretion.
During phase one, families will sit together with their children in the auditorium for a family-friendly service. Pre-registering helps us be prepared because of social distancing guidelines and spatial restrictions of reduced seating capacity. We intentionally have extra spaces ready for those who do not register ahead of time.
Our Ministry Staff and Serve Team volunteers will provide the utmost care to ensure safe and clean environments. Here are some ways we will accomplish this:
- All Journey Church Ministry Staff and Serve Team volunteers (except those on the stage) will wear a face mask at all times.
- For the health and safety of our Journey Church Family, we are following the current public health orders for COVID-19 asking everyone in attendance to wear a mask while inside our church building.
- Masks will be made available to all attendees.
- We will adhere to social distancing practices (six feet between each person or family at all times), and ask that you do so, as well.
- We will direct you to one-way facility entrances and exits.
- We have reduced seating capacity to allow for adequate space between each person/family attending.
- We will have a mostly “touchless” environment, one in which you can move from your vehicle, in and out of our buildings, without having touched anything with your hands.
- Doors will be propped open as you enter and exit.
- We will not hand-out any printed materials or provide pens in seatbacks.
- We will not pass offering containers. We will have touchless collection boxes near the doors within the atrium. You may also choose to continue to give through our website, or our Journey mobile app.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available, and frequent hand washing with soap is encouraged.
- We will sanitize the facilities prior to your arrival, and in between gatherings. This includes the restrooms, auditorium chairs, and other touchable surfaces.
- The length of each gathering will be under one hour, allowing for sanitizing and turnaround time between gatherings.
- Coffee, water, and mints will not be available.
- There will be no separate in-person Family Ministry programming yet (nursery, preschool, elementary or students). Any children coming with you will sit with you during the gathering. Visit our Family Resource page weekly for age-appropriate updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Make sure to check this page weekly, as our guidelines and policies will be changing in coordination with CDC updates and updated policies from the Governor’s office.
No. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (which are fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste/smell or sore throat) please DO NOT come to campus. Stay home, feel better and join us online!
Yes we asking everyone in attendance to wear a mask while inside our church building. We are following the recommended COVID guidelines and operating with reduced seating capacity spread out in all our seating spaces to allow for social distancing, wearing masks while in our building, and extra cleaning protocols.
You are not required to pre-register to attend our in-person services. We intentionally have extra spaces ready for those who do not register ahead of time. Pre-registering helps us be prepared because of social distancing guidelines and spatial restrictions of our auditorium. However, we check everyone in upon arrival to our services.