Journey services are at 8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:00 am, and 5:00 pm on Sundays.
Our Cleaning Procedures
Wands are used on all cloth surfaces between services. It has the power to disinfect in seconds, using focused LED UV-C light.
Professional Cleaning Contractor
Eliminates 99.999% of germs utilizing the disinfectant industry’s most cutting-edge technology to apply nontoxic chemistry solution—chlorine dioxide (CLO2). A neutral chlorine compound that is non-toxic, bio-friendly, eco-friendly and environmentally friendly. Read more information about ViraTech.
All surfaces are disinfected between services using non-toxic chlorine dioxide (CLO2) eliminating 99.999% of germs.
Air Filtration Systems
Touchless hand sanitizer stations, sink faucets, and soap dispensers are available throughout the building.
What to Expect
We have a plan in place to provide a safe and clean environment, including the sanitizing of chairs and surfaces between each gathering, and a mostly “touchless” experience, for all attendees.
Anyone who is sick is kindly asked to remain home and worship with us online, but all others are welcome at their discretion.
Our Ministry Staff and Serve Team volunteers will provide the utmost care to ensure a safe and clean environment.
Here are some ways we will accomplish this:
- We encourage social distancing practices.
- You are welcome to wear mask if you choose to. Masks are not required to enter.
- We will have a mostly “touchless” environment, one in which you can move from your vehicle, in and out of our buildings, without having touched anything with your hands.
- You may choose to give through our website, or our Journey mobile app.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available, and frequent hand washing with soap is encouraged.
- We will sanitize the facilities prior to your arrival, and in between gatherings. This includes the restrooms, auditorium chairs, and other touchable surfaces.
- The length of each gathering will be under one hour, allowing for sanitizing and turnaround time between gatherings.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (which are fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste/smell or sore throat) please DO NOT come to campus. Stay home, feel better and join us online!
You are welcome to wear mask if you choose to. Masks are not required to enter.
You are not required to pre-register to attend our in-person services.