Come join us every other Tuesday from 10:00—11:30 am to learn and grow together. This semester we are working through Lysa TerKeurst’s book, “It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way.”
This book offers a safe guide, fresh biblical insight, and life-giving perspectives for living in between Eden and eternity. With grit, vulnerability, and honest humor, Lysa helps readers to do the following:
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train themselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so they can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give them more than they can handle.
- Shift their suspicion that God is cruel or reckless to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing them.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God’s truth.
Please contact the leader for more information.