Come join us as we dive into Restless, by Jennie Allen. We will meet in person in Aurora or virtually on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday nights of the month from 7:00—8:30 pm.
A lot of us, if we’re honest, are afraid. We hold our dreams close to our chest. But our passions have a purpose—they were engineered for God’s greater plan and he intends for us to use them for his glory and purposes.
In Restless, Bible teacher and fellow struggler Jennie Allen:
- Explores practical ways to identify the threads of your life
- How to intentionally weave those threads together
- Explains how your gifts, passions, places, and relationships aren’t random; they’re deliberate and meaningful
- Speaks the truth about your suffering: it’s possible it has produced the very thing you want to give back to the world
- Using the story of Joseph, the dreamer, Jennie explains how his suffering, gifts, relationships—all of the threads of his life—fit into the greater story of God and how our stories can do the same.
- What would happen if God got bigger than your fear and insecurity, and you spent the rest of your life running without reservation after his purposes for you? You were created for more.
Contact the group leader for more information.