Message Title // (Sermon on the Mount — Beatitudes Part 7)
Message Date // June 19, 2022 (Scotty Priest)
13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
- God calls each of us to be the SALT and the LIGHT of the world.
- As Christians, how should this affect the way we live our lives?
- List a couple of practical ways you can live as SALT and LIGHT in your daily life?
- As followers of Jesus we are called to preserve and point the way.
- Who has the Lord placed in your life to point the way to Him?
- What are a couple of ways you can point them towards Christ?
- Scotty encouraged us to pray for the next generation, to know and fear the Lord, that God’s hand would be on them, and that they would surround themselves with Godly people.
- Who has God laid on your heart to begin praying for?